Miyerkules, Setyembre 19, 2012

Tula (ang sulat niya at sulat ko)


When we got older
Will you be the same?
Wouldn't there be anyone
comes between us?
Will you still love me
even i became so weak?
Will you still care if
i got sick?
Will you still lay beside me
even i smell rotten soil?

So many questions lingering my thoughts.
What may happen in the future.
Thus, all i can do is to cherish
the time i am with you
So whatever might happen i wouldn't
have any regrets.

      - joy

" Answers "

Endless hapiness
An unspoken vow meant to be done
My undying love
Is the only offering i can give
You're my first and last
And i am sure there will be no in betweens
You are everything
The only reason to keep moving forward
When sunset come to us
I know my love will be the same
Like when it started

So lets cherish what we have now
For yesterday will just be memories
Dont bother for future for it is set
Lets enjoy today for it is a gift from god
That is why we called it present

      -nevoj

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento